I had never made anything with jello before other than… jello. And of course, on Pinterest a round of “jello cookies” and “pudding cookies” surfaced and I had always wanted to try them out. Except for I never EVER put jello on my shopping list (nor do I remember) but it was on sale this week at the grocery store! The bonus is that they are super pink with no food coloring!
Raspberry White Chocolate Cookies
adapted from lilluna
- 1 cup butter, softened
- 2 TB raspberry jello
- 1 cup sugar
- 2 eggs
- 1 tsp. vanilla
- 1 3.5 oz. box instant white chocolate pudding
- 2 1/2 cups flour
- 1 tsp. baking soda
- 1/2 tsp. salt
- 1 bag white chocolate chips
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees
- Cream together butter, sugar, and jello. Add in eggs and vanilla. Continue to cream until well blended.
- In a separate bowl, add together pudding, flour, baking soda, and salt. Slowly add into sugar mixture. Gently stir in chips.
- Spoon onto a greased or parchment lined baking sheet. Bake for 9-11 minutes.