Welcome to the Frugal Minimalism Lifestyle!
Frugality and minimalism go hand in hand. Frugality allows you to save money by spending on what’s important. Minimalism is here to simplify your life by having less clutter – mentally and physically.
While you can practice one without the other, we’ve built our lives around this frugal minimalist lifestyle. And it totally rocks!
We save money, spend intentionally, keep clutter from ever coming the door, simplify our routines, spend time and effort doing things we love, and enjoy living the moment.
If that sounds good to you, I encourage you to spend some time here on the blog! I have loads of post about frugality, saving money, minimalism, decluttering, and more. Here are some of my favorite posts to get you started.
Top Posts & Pages
- Grocery Budget Tips - How to Spend Less Than $50 on Groceries a Month
- 2022 Holiday Gift Guide of Actually Useful Things
- Quiet the Voice of Wanting New Things
- How to Save Money on Groceries in 2022 (and beyond!)
- How to Create a Cozy Minimalist Home
- 25 Minimalist Habits You Need to Find What Really Matters
- Frugal Foods for Meals on a Budget
- 100 Things to Declutter - Becoming Minimalist + Uncluttered Life
- Minimalist Fall Capsule Wardrobe - Easy & Affordable Fall Wardrobe Ideas
- Things We Quit Buying to Save Money