Welcome to the Frugal Minimalism Lifestyle!
Frugality and minimalism go hand in hand. Frugality allows you to save money by spending on what’s important. Minimalism is here to simplify your life by having less clutter – mentally and physically.
While you can practice one without the other, we’ve built our lives around this frugal minimalist lifestyle. And it totally rocks!
We save money, spend intentionally, keep clutter from ever coming the door, simplify our routines, spend time and effort doing things we love, and enjoy living the moment.
If that sounds good to you, I encourage you to spend some time here on the blog! I have loads of post about frugality, saving money, minimalism, decluttering, and more. Here are some of my favorite posts to get you started.
Top Posts & Pages
- How to Live with Less - Beginner Minimalism
- How to Save Money on Groceries in 2023 (and beyond!)
- Grocery Budget Tips - How to Spend Less Than $50 on Groceries a Month
- 25 Minimalist Habits You Need to Find What Really Matters
- How to Create a Cozy Minimalist Home
- What I Learned Wearing the Same Dress for 100 Days - Minimalist Challenge
- Things We Quit Buying to Save Money
- 10 Vegan Meals to Make When You're Broke
- 10 Items for 30 Days Capsule Wardrobe Challenge
- Quiet the Voice of Wanting New Things