Welcome to the Frugal Minimalism Lifestyle!
Frugality and minimalism go hand in hand. Frugality allows you to save money by spending on what’s important. Minimalism is here to simplify your life by having less clutter – mentally and physically.
While you can practice one without the other, we’ve built our lives around this frugal minimalist lifestyle. And it totally rocks!
We save money, spend intentionally, keep clutter from ever coming the door, simplify our routines, spend time and effort doing things we love, and enjoy living the moment.
If that sounds good to you, I encourage you to spend some time here on the blog! I have loads of post about frugality, saving money, minimalism, decluttering, and more. Here are some of my favorite posts to get you started.
Top Posts & Pages
- Minimalist Fall Capsule Wardrobe
- Quiet the Voice of Wanting New Things
- How to Create a Cozy Minimalist Home
- How to Live with Less - Beginner Minimalism
- What I Learned Wearing the Same Dress for 100 Days - Minimalist Challenge
- How to Spend Less Than $50 on Groceries a Month
- I Wore the Same Thing for 30 Days - Learning from the 100 Day Dress Challenge
- Things We Quit Buying to Save Money
- 10 Vegan Meals to Make When You're Broke
- A Simple Guide on how to Purge Your Whole House