Welcome to the Frugal Minimalism Lifestyle!
Frugality and minimalism go hand in hand. Frugality allows you to save money by spending on what’s important. Minimalism is here to simplify your life by having less clutter – mentally and physically.
While you can practice one without the other, we’ve built our lives around this frugal minimalist lifestyle. And it totally rocks!
We save money, spend intentionally, keep clutter from ever coming the door, simplify our routines, spend time and effort doing things we love, and enjoy living the moment.
If that sounds good to you, I encourage you to spend some time here on the blog! I have loads of post about frugality, saving money, minimalism, decluttering, and more. Here are some of my favorite posts to get you started.
Top Posts & Pages
- How to Spend Less Than $50 on Groceries a Month
- My Minimalist Spring & Summer Capsule Wardrobe
- How to Create a Cozy Minimalist Home
- Things We Quit Buying to Save Money
- 21 Things We Won't Buy in 2021 - More Minimalist Living
- 10 Items for 30 Days Capsule Wardrobe Challenge
- What I Learned Wearing the Same Dress for 100 Days - Minimalist Challenge
- How to Meal Prep for Camping Trips - Vegan Edition
- 10 Vegan Meals to Make When You're Broke
- How I Eliminated Over HALF of my Wardrobe